Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Halle Berry nude


Those of you that just dream to stare at Halle Berry topless with her tits exposed can now think their dream came finally true as I have got something that solves all these problems. Below there are some movies where you can check her not just topless but naked as well.

Starting with Monster’s Ball I have to say there you will find some unbelievable shots of Halle Berry boobs so that you could see her nipples as well. You have probably noticed that she has quite big boobs and they are natural… Those are really precious babies and she knows how to take care of them properly.

Another pretty interesting to watch movie featuring Halle naked is called Introducing Dorothy Dandridge with nice sex scene of her and some guy.

If you want something quite spicy I offer you to check on this quote right there... of course it is from Halle, who else did you think? “I wish all men were like dogs.” This is very interesting from Halle. What did she try to say by that? Whether it is her love to doggy style sex or the fact that all dogs are listening to their owners? Who cares… all I need is to watch Halle Berry naked live and if she wants me to be a dog I’ll try. By the way, it is very strange for “Cat Woman” to want all men become dogs… they would eat her alive.

Anyway, thanks for watching Halle and reading this nice review… I hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment